Thursday 26 March 2009

Mind Over Matter

I think this has to be the highlight of the £12.50 diet - watching/smelling Chris eat a giant roast beef sandwich (also containing roast potatoes, yorkshire pudding and gravy) followed by a generously portioned white chocolate rice crispie cake for lunch, while my lunch consists of an apple.

Boy is this a great challenge.


[Ed. I'm probably going to have to abandon the challenge tomorrow. Not due to budget constraints, but I am going away for the weekend and it'll be way more hassle than it's worth trying to continue the challenge. However, I would like to state that had I been staying in Sheffield over the weekend, that I do have enough food in the house to continue the challenge if circumstances had been permitting. In other words - 'cop out'.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i paid £22 for 3 subways and 3 coffees today. I felt so raped the guy gave me 3 free cookies.