Monday 23 March 2009

Pain vs Gain

Further to Andokun’s most recent blog, I have also inadvertently stumbled across an exciting new way to keep food bills down… drugging myself!

After dealing with hideous toothache on Sunday, I decided that the best way to deal with the pain before going to the dentist would be to swallow enough Paracetamol to sedate a rhino. As well as this having a lovely numbing sensation to the problem area as well as the rest of my body, another positive side effect to this is that I seem to have lost all of my normally vigorous appetite. I haven’t eaten in 24 hours and I’m not the slightest bit peckish!

Forget the Atkins, the South Beach and Slim Fast… try the new Ramaldo “I’m Drugged Off mY Tits” (IDOYT) Diet! This incredibly cheap system (a pack of 16 Paracetamol only cost 15p these days!!) not only takes the edge of dieting but also off life. Side effects MAY include major liver damage but who can put a price on losing those stubborn inches?!

I’ll update you on this miracle diet drug soon (If I’m still alive).

2 comments:

Lightning Jack said...

lol anything is worth a punt I suppose. Wish I was drugged off my face - this cold is kicking my arse today.

Ramaldo said...

15p for a pack of pills!! You can afford that can't you?!