Sunday 8 March 2009

KAPLOW!

Ok so following up from yesterday's post, I did indeed both film my house and purchase a new phone.

The new phone could be viewed as a downgrade in terms of features, as it doesn't have quite as many gadgets as my old phone; but I decided that I didn't need any of those extra features - all I need is something to make calls, send/receive texts and look stylish.  Therefore I decided to go for the Sony Ericsson T303.  It doesn't have lots of features, but it's small, cool looking and was very cheap (I paid under £30 for a new one).  Also as my previous phone was also Sony Ericsson, it meant that the learning curve was barely even there - as learning how to use a new phone is a nuisance.

Secondly, the video - I made a quick video of the house yesterday before popping into town, so here it is.  Enjoy :)


3 comments:

Ramaldo said...

Bit bigger than your japan house isn't it!

You don't have a door to your bedroom?

Lightning Jack said...

Yeah a fair bit bigger.

lol it has a door - I just didn't emphasise it in the video ;) The door is at the bottom of my stairs.

Anonymous said...

Now I have a lasting digital recording of where you piss and shit.

Thanks, internet.