Thursday 19 February 2009

I O U

I have noticed that I am massively behind on my blogging. This is shocking behaviour on my part... well, 'shocking' is the wrong word as it's entirely predictable, but rest assured that I intend to rectify this in the near future.

I'm not going to give a full update now as I am ridiculously tired, due in no small part to sneaking back into my house this morning at 6am like some delinquent teenager and then going to work and having my brain melt slowly over the course of the day. Anyway, this will all be explained in full/briefly/not at all in the near future. For now I'll just give a very brief overview as to the topics that need to be covered:
  • Quitting my job
  • Moving to Sheffield
  • Back-up plans
  • General capers
  • Plans for the near future
Stay tuned :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're such a tease!!

Reading your blog is worse than Desperate Housewives before it got all gay.

Lightning Jack said...

Haha tell me about it - I'm rubbish. Will get on it tho - am just mega busy atm. Should really just do these things at work like a normal person, rather than sitting there inflicting 80s power ballads and 90s dance music on my co-workers.

Anonymous said...

oh, and get onto Twitter... it's where all the cool kids hang out...

Anonymous said...

cool kids, internet nerds and Rami hangout.

Twitter is quite cool tho and the office you are moving into, I fear they all do it (bar Chris)

Anonymous said...

*BEFORE*?!